Halo Riddle Thread

IT'S ALIVE!...hopefully...

One of the biggest if not the biggest thread of ye ol' forum, I'm proud to have the honor of creating it now. Hopefully, with this new forum, we can keep this thread from dying, like it was ever so renowned for in recent times. So, its a riddle thread! Someone makes a riddle and ya try and guess it. You lose, try again. You win, congrats, a point to you! Now you have to slave and toil to make your own riddle! Anyways...

Only ONE guess per post

-Before posting a second guess, the riddler has to reply to your first post.

-It has to be HALO related

-The Riddler has 3 days to answer the guess. If he doesn't, anyone can take the spot.

-The becoming-riddler has 3 days to post the riddle. If he doesn't, anyone can take the spot.

-The riddle can't be altered after posting. Any modification has to be noticed in a new post.

-Don't edit your guess after the riddle has been solved claiming you did it before, or anything of the sort. This is about having fun, not strictly a competition.

-The answer has to be specific. "A Prophet" when the answer is "Truth" must not be accepted.

Now that thats out of the way, lets get guessing! But to guess, you need a riddle! So, without further adieu...

Of times past and events present.

I preserve. Observe. Record.

It is the burden I have taken upon myself, for I know I must.

For we must learn, as the past holds much.

last edited by Whitehalomango

IT LIVES! BEHOLD THE CONFUS(ED/ING) GLORY.

Catalog?

last edited by SiRD31M0S

Gonna guess Curator? the AI from the Rubicon.

And Sook scores first! While I did want to start with an easy riddle to get the ball rolling, I think this was too easy...

Sookendestroy-1

Woo! This is the first time I've done one of these riddles so go easy on me lol.

I attained this mantle by way of war.

My mighty fist feared by all.

I've lead through soil and sky and faith.

But even I must fall.

Forthencho, Lord of Admirals?

non, the hints are in there.

nope, closer than bornstellar or didact though.

Cortana? Hotter or colder?

nop colder, think more covenanty.