Probleme

Hello everyone I have a problem and I wonder if I am the only al have when I play I but easy mode and economic mode but when I play the ia and be aggressive it even not 30 minutes to build a titan followed by full Other ships and J never happens to be won for time I but easy mode but even his and J does not arrive it arrives with full of ship and never jarrive to won
Thank you for vaus reponce

If I'm understanding you right, you're complaining that the AI is too powerful?

Bonjour à tous je un problème et je me demande si je suis le seule a l avoir quand je jouer je mais mode facile et mode économique mais quand je jouer l ia et tre agressive elle même même pas 30 minute à construire un titan suivie de plein d autre vaisseaux et J arrive jamais à gagné pour temps je mais mode facile mais même sa et J arrive pas elle arrive avec plein de vaisseau et jarrive jamais à gagné
Merci de vaus reponce

-- the original topic, for those of us who speak French

@Lavo You should look at this, because you speak the language; and whatever Google translate did, it obliterated the original meaning.

Il y a un problème avec le AI; il est trop capable maintenant. Dans la beta nous travaillons d'améliorer à cause des situations comme l’une que tu décri.
Mais il y a des temps que le niveau l’aide le AI pour être capable d’agrandir rapidement. Quelle niveau avais tu jouer sur? Aussi, et ce que tu avais joué avec UNSC ou Covenant?

For those wondering what the OP is asking about, the long and short of it is he's playing on Easy and some 30 minutes in the AI already has a titan plus fleet, and it's destroying him every time he plays.

last edited by Lavo