Checking in!

Hey SotP gang!

Been a long time since I've poked my head around here. Just wanted to stop by and see how everything has progressed since I last had my hands in the cookie jar. The mod never ceased to amaze me with its creativity, glad to see nothing has changed since I last visited. Also quite pleased to see some of my contributions still being used.

Forums seem pretty quiet, but who knows where all the fun is being had these days. Is there a Skype/Discord where you all hang out now? Has everyone moved onto reddit or some other form of forum? Who knows! Certainly not I.

Anyhow, I'll be moving along now. Would love to spend some more time around here, but not quite sure if I'll be able to. Stay safe, and keep up the good work y'all!

Regards, Born

Here is our Discord channel, where you can talk to other fans or members of Sins of the Prophets Development Team, such as playtesters and developers themselves. We'd be glad to see you there.

https://discord.gg/u42CUgr

Hey Bornstellar, what's up! Long time, no see.

We're mostly all on Discord nowadays - if you check the side bar, by clicking the menu icon on the top left of the website next to the SotP logo, you'll see an option to join our Discord server.

Come join into the conversation over there.