Request for asset use. (Hope Devs notice this)

Hello
Iam working on an animated series and i would love to use 3d models from Sins of the Prophets mod, since they're the best available on the internet. I want to ask for your permission.

It will be for 100% non-commercial use. You will, of course, be credited for the models.

Thanks in advance for the answer.

last edited by Mustard Fez

Hey there Mustard Fez, can you link to your project? I'm assuming you've got a youtube channel or something with past animation work?

We do not typically hand out our models to anyone outside of our art team.

This project is my first big undertaking, in the past, i have only done some funny short clips. However, i did upload my short 1-minute rendering test on Youtube. This test is a part of the series i mentioned. My aim is to make a animated series, which will depict the Human-Covenant war from a perspective of Naval personell and common marines on the ground. My aim for this series is for it to be serious (unlike my past work) and dark. The series will keep faithful to the Canon, besides some OC locations,ships and planets. You can check my rendering test here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y2xOwJZL24

Also, i will be more than happy if you just gave me permission to use some assets from some older versions, like 2016.