Help playing as unsc vs covenant

I’ve only had the game for a week and a half but im having trouble playing as unsc and fighting covenant any advice they always seem to destroy my fleets I don’t know if it’s because I don’t move fast enough or not using the right ships any advice would be greatly noted thanks

I usually build supercarriers and I'm able to wipe out most covie ships always research and keep taking planets make sure they are well defended Mac platform can destroy battle cruisers in one shot.

Also these forums tend to not reply you sent this in July

@Heardle Prioritize shields, armor, and firepower. Focus on corvettes and destroyers initially. These are cheaper to produce and can be quickly replaced.

The Dino Game Offline primary rule is to avoid all obstacles. Colliding with a cactus or a pterodactyl ends the game immediately, so quick reflexes are crucial.

It’s a pleasure to visit your site for the first time, and I have to tell that the caliber of the material you provide really impresses me. Play game uno online free.

Choose Your Strategy: As UNSC, focus on building a balanced army with strong defenses. For the Covenant, prioritize mobility and energy shields.

Resource Management: Secure and manage resources efficiently to build and upgrade your units.

Tactics: Use the UNSC's heavy firepower and defensive structures to hold off Covenant attacks. As the Covenant, leverage fast-moving units and powerful energy weapons to overwhelm the UNSC.

Micromanagement: Pay attention to unit placement and special abilities.

Adapt: Be ready to adapt your strategy based on the enemy’s moves.

Remember, just like evicting a tenant, winning in this game requires careful planning and strategy.