No UI on the main screen (0.88.7)

Image of my in-game home screen

I've installed the mod through the given instructions (Install to mod folder, enable in game) but I then can't progress any further with no ability to select anything.

Moving my mouse over numbers 3 and 4 (as shown in the image) makes the announcements box disappear too.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

It seems like you're referring to an issue with a software application or platform, specifically version 0.88.7 where the main screen doesn't display any user interface (UI). To address this issue, you may consider the following steps:

Restart the Application: Sometimes, a simple restart can resolve UI display issues. Close the application completely and then reopen it to see if the UI appears.
Check for Updates: Ensure that you are using the latest version of the application. Developers often release updates to fix bugs and improve performance, including UI-related issues.
Verify System Requirements: Make sure that your system meets the minimum requirements for running the application. Inadequate system resources or incompatible hardware/software can sometimes cause UI problems.
Clear Cache and Temporary Files: Clearing cache and temporary files can sometimes resolve display issues. Check the application settings or preferences for an option to clear cache or temporary files.
Reset Settings: Some applications have an option to reset settings to their default values. This can help if the UI display problem is caused by misconfigured settings.
Check for Known Issues: Look for any known issues or bug reports related to version 0.88.7 of the application. The developer's website, forums, or support channels are good places to start.
Contact Support: If none of the above steps resolve the issue, consider reaching out to the developer's support team for assistance. They may have specific troubleshooting steps or a solution for the problem.

By following these steps, you may be able to troubleshoot and resolve the issue with the UI not appearing on the main screen of version 0.88.7 of the application.

Marketing Firms in Dubai

If you're experiencing an issue where there is no user interface (UI) visible on the main screen in version 0.88.7 of a software or application, here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot and potentially resolve the issue:

Restart the Application
Check for Updates
Verify System Requirements
Check for Error Messages
Restart Your Computer
Check Display Settings
Reinstall the Application
Check for Compatibility Issues
Contact Support

By following these steps, you can troubleshoot and hopefully resolve the issue of the missing UI on the main screen in version 0.88.7 of the software or application.

Web Designer in Dubai