SotP Fatal Error

I Installed the game properly, i have sins rebellion with all dlc except outlaws. I installed the latest version of the mod and went through the process. I Launch Sins and activate the mod and apply changes and all the UI switch to the mods version. Everything seems fine, until i start a game when the game loads in i hear a notification as the game freezes and i see a fatal error which says to validate files or reinstall SotP which I've done 3 times over.

"SotP Fatal Error" is not specific enough to provide a detailed response without additional context. However, in general terms, "SotP" could refer to a variety of things, and "Fatal Error" indicates a severe issue or problem that has occurred.

If "SotP" is an acronym for a specific software, game, or system, you may want to provide more details about the context in which you encountered the error. Additionally, information about the error message or any specific circumstances leading to the error would be helpful for a more accurate response.

If you are experiencing a fatal error in a specific application, game, or system, you might want to consider the following general steps:
Check Error Message: Look at the error message provided. It might contain details about the nature of the error, which can be helpful in troubleshooting.
Online Forums and Support: Search for the specific error message or "SotP Fatal Error" online. Others who have encountered similar issues may have shared their experiences or solutions on forums or support communities.
Update Software: Ensure that the software or system in question is up-to-date. Sometimes, fatal errors can be resolved by installing the latest updates or patches.
System Requirements: Check if your system meets the minimum requirements for the software or game. Inadequate hardware or outdated drivers can sometimes lead to fatal errors.
Contact Support: If the issue persists, consider reaching out to the official support channels for the software or system. They may provide guidance or solutions tailored to your specific problem.

If you can provide more details about the context of "SotP Fatal Error," I may be able to offer more targeted assistance.

Marketing Firms in Dubai