Literature Thread

This thread is for the members of the community to recommend books and reading pieces. Share some of your favourite novels, stories and ideas with the community as well as discuss the literature.

To start off I would recommend Halo: Hunters in the Dark

The novel does a lot to highlight the post war tensions between Sangheili and Humans as well as their newfound cooperation. The strengths and weaknesses of both sides are contrasted throughout the book and convey the sense that both sides are better off when working together. The story explores much of the locales of the ark that we've already seen and some new ones as well, revealing the exotic wildlife and environments housed there. This book is packed with intense action though at the same time manages to convey the story in an organic way even when things have settled down focusing on the growing ties between the two forces as they journey to find out what is happening at the Ark.

The Witcher series. Hands down some of the best books I've ever read. Just the way they're writen constantly leaves you in suspense, never knowing what will happen next and boy, are there some plot twists!

Anything in Brandon Sanderson's Cosmere. I'd suggest the following reading order.

Mistborn Trilogy (First a sort of political fantasy, then becomes something else)
Mistborn: Secret History (A novella following Kelsier, a character introduced in the first book, and probably my favorite or second favorite Cosmere book)
Elantris (About city of beings who formerly had massive power, but are now stuck unable to heal or stop feeling pain)
The Emperor's Soul (A novella set on a different continent on the same world as Elantris, and probably my favorite or second favorite Cosmere book)
Warbreaker (A novella set in a Kingdom where people die, and come back to life, requiring a weekly supply of "breath," which is the source of this world's powers, in order to not die. Those who come back to life, the Returned, are worshiped as Gods, and one main character is a Returned who doubts his own divinity)
Wax and Wayne Quartet (Set on the same world as Mistborn, but a few hundred years in the future, with tech equivalent to "Wild West" and early 20th Century inner cities, depending on which areas of tech we're speaking of)
Stormlight Archives (Basically an Epic fantasy, currently has the most elements from other Cosmere books. First book is basically a giant Prologue; second book is where the plot really kicks into gear)

I grabbed a bunch of the Halo comics the other day, specifically Helljumper and Uprising. I prefer Helljumper to Uprising, but they were both pretty good.

On an non-Halo note, 'In Harms Way' is a really awesome novel of the sinking of the USS Indianapolis. I think everyone should read it, seriously. Its brutal, but oh-so-good.

A Binance clone script is a software solution that provides functionality and features comparable to the popular cryptocurrency exchange site, Binance. The script is essentially a clone of the Binance platform that has been customized to the unique requirements of businesses and individuals wishing to create their own cryptocurrency exchange platform.

Hivelance is a reputable cryptocurrency exchange development company that can provide you with a high-quality, secure, scalable, and customizable Binance clone script. Our team of experienced developers who have extensive knowledge of cryptocurrency exchange development and can provide you with a high-quality Binance clone script. Our expertise, customization options, and cost-effectiveness make them a viable option for businesses looking to launch their own cryptocurrency exchange platform.

The louis vuitton purse neverfull is not just a downsized version; it encapsulates the timeless appeal of its larger counterpart in miniature form. Its classic lines, attention to detail, and iconic design make it a cherished accessory that transcends trends, standing as a testament to the enduring style that is synonymous with Louis Vuitton.

I love to read and most of all I like detective stories and novels. But last year I didn't even have time to read. I'm studying to become a doctor at the university. That's why I started turning for help with essay writing for nurses and other assignments. Thanks to the service, I got rid of the load. And I now have time to read and write my blogs.

If you are looking nursing assignment help services in Australia and especially if you are searching for an assignment writer in your country based on your subject choice, then I recommend Online Assignment Expert to secure A+ grades. They offer writing services at student-friendly prices, ensure on-time delivery, deliver plagiarism-free assignments, conduct 1-on-1 sessions with assignment experts, and have a money-back policy.

last edited by charlottekerr