The Official Status Thread

OK guys - so since NodeBB doesn't have a status feature, we'll be using a thread for it instead. Feel free to use this the same way the Status updates on the old forum worked.

What's on your mind?

last edited by sloosecannon

Pressing new buttons. Finding new forums. What is this place? It's so shiny, too.

@sloosecannon said:

Countdown clock active.

**ADDENDUM STATUS:**

It's prettier now. With added Halo font! :)

Well, this is a truly fancy forum.

Looks good, you put a lot of work into the new design.

@sloosecannon Are there restricted subforums for testers again? If so, who would I have to bribe to get into them?

Dear SotP, kicking ass in outer space, wish for a beer.

Also, gonna need to start populating this place with crappy topics. Everyone, get to work.

THIS! IS! GLORIOUS! But I've lost my post count and, ya know, I'm not white anymore...😢

Beautiful place. So shiny.

@mmeier said:

@sloosecannon Are there restricted subforums for testers again? If so, who would I have to bribe to get into them?

There is, and you've been added to it. Along with @agigabyte , @Battlemage1, and @Bluehalomango.

@Bluehalomango said:

THIS! IS! GLORIOUS! But I've lost my post count and, ya know, I'm not white anymore...😢

Oh don't worry about that. Custom CSS will solve that little bug :)

Since these are new forums, can the PTs have a fresh start and get purple names?

Or, at least can I have a purple name?

Do we have Stellaris ONLY testers? Perhaps there are people not interested in all games this project covers. I suggest to make 2 groups: Sins Branch and Stellaris Branch. Just to depict primary focus, not obligatory status.

Sins is orange and Stellaris is purple.

last edited by Battlemage1