The Official Status Thread

Don't you love staying up at night looking at awesome game merc you want but then realizing there is no plausible way of getting any of it because it is all hundreds of dollars and you have no way of making money, so you just fall into a confused state of hope that you may just be able to scrape up enough money to buy one or two things but at the same despair knowing that you will never be able to afford what you want...

I voted SoTP for MOTY, I did my part.
On an unrelated note, in Hearts of Iron IV, joining the Allies as Democratic Germany still allows you to invade Poland via the Focus Tree, not only will France be forced to watch, but they have to help too.

alt text
Heres a nicely labelled map.
The thing isn't working, what a cruel world.
link text

last edited by The Judge

Well, it seems Gitlab has had a massive screwup and is currently trying to recover what they can from the smoldering ruins.

So don't be surprised when commits and updates for the internal repository don't work at the moment.

Must have been a few hectic hours at Gitlab. And 5 Backup methods failing on you...that's just harsh.

Lost my PSU for my Xbox One :frowning2: Anybody got an idea of where to get a replacement? Hoping to get on as soon as possible cause as it stands, Halo Wars 2 is just collecting dust...

P.S Shit, there a lot of emoticons...

fck the microsoft store, i paid 90 euros for the halo wars 2 ultimate edition, so i get halo wars 1 for pc too, but guess what, everytime i want to install it, it instead starts to downloading it again and their support is as useless as ever, because all they could say was "download it again". Yeah, because i didn't do this already.
Whatever you do, do not buy stuff from the crappy windows store, i gave them a chance and they f
cked it up.
I'm really pissed off right now.

last edited by KMS_chiefship

@KMS_chiefship said in The Official Status Thread:

fck the microsoft store, i paid 90 euros for the halo wars 2 ultimate edition, so i get halo wars 1 for pc too, but guess what, everytime i want to install it, it instead starts to downloading it again and their support is as useless as ever, because all they could say was "download it again". Yeah, because i didn't do this already.
Whatever you do, do not buy stuff from the crappy windows store, i gave them a chance and they f
cked it up.
I'm really pissed off right now.

Try this, might work better: https://www.reddit.com/r/pcgaming/comments/52wdk6/guide_how_to_download_a_windows_store_game_and/

Thanks sloose, i will try it, was a little bit angry when i wrote that because i alredy try to install it for 4 days.
i don't know what they build together with their store, but it is 1 of the worst online stores that i have seen in years (gaming wise).
wish they would just have releasd it with steam, whay less bugg than the thing microsoft build.
thx for the help.

ps: atm still really pissed at microsoft.

last edited by KMS_chiefship

After you redeem a code on the windows store, where do you download it? Because in the wake of me not being able to find my Xbox One PSU, I just went and used the Season Pass and Halo Wars 1 code to see if I could at least download them but, well, nothing happened...

last edited by Whitehalomango

as i understand it the play anywhere does only work if you buy it over the crappy windows store, if you by the xbox/pc version at a store you only get the xbox/pc version, if you want the other one ou need to also buy it (pretty asshole tactic of mircrosoft)

just wrote their support, because the think from sloose also did not work and guess what, they are fucking liars, because the "real" download , speak the real data will only unlocked today at 23:00 for germany for the download and what i downloaded till now was just "place holder data". and they fucking advertised that you can play 4 days earlier if you would buy the ultimate edidtion, but this was bullshit.
this was the last time i bought from the windows store.

Then I'm fucked if I want it one the PC it seems, as the Window Store sounds bullshit and you can't seem to get a physical PC copy in Australia...but at the same time, I just checked my redeem code thingy and it talks about using it on Xbox One AND Windows 10...I don't know what to think anymore...

Well, thats what i read in the forums and reddit forums, could also be possible that the guys that posted this made some error, i for myself have now refunded it to get my mony back and will try to get the pyhsical copy of the game, so i do not need to rely completly on this crappy store.
this will also hopefully be the last time i have to use the windows 10 store and i will warn everyone that i know to not use it, i just can not recommend it with a good conscience after all the trouble i had with it.

It seems pretty dead around here, was there a Flood outbreak or something? ^^By the way, I had to do some "pro hacks" with the Windows PowerShell ( I pretty much used it to uninstall/reinstall the Store & Xbox Apps) just so I could log into the Windows store and Xbox App. Otherwise, HW2 wouldn't let pass the title screen.

last edited by WarthogRacer

The Mod is probably relatively inactive because of this: http://www.moddb.com/mods/enders-game-formic-wars

@The-Judge said in The Official Status Thread:

The Mod is probably relatively inactive because of this: http://www.moddb.com/mods/enders-game-formic-wars

No, actually the mod is heavily in development. What you gonna have in the next release will surely change your view of the mod. Several significant improvements have already been implemented. Not to mentoin all those you may consider "insignificant". But they all will have considerable impact on overall gameplay and balance, for both factions.

Just sit back, relax and wait for it. You will not be disappointed.