Show off what you can do!

For those of you who are unfamiliar with the previous thread, this is the place to show off some of your artistic talents. Models, textures, artwork, music; all is welcome in this thread so show off what you can do! I'll start this thread out by posting some of my better work.

Rules:

- Dont post artwork that isnt yours

- Try to keep posts to images/videos/links etc.

- If including descriptions try to keep them short.

- If possible keep images within spoiler tags.

- DAV re-model/texture

- DSC Model

- Vanguard Sentinel Model

last edited by Sookendestroy1

My first attempt at 3D modeling in an actual 3D program

@Sookendestroy1 That's a pretty good representation of an H&K handgun

Yeah, it ended up looking pretty good for my first model, this AK looked a lot better though.

Heretic Jackal concept I did some weeks ago.

last edited by MrTimm

Some random practice work I did a while back.

More MSpaint for us all.
alt text

Glad to see this thread is being continued after the move, my legacy lives on!

hoo boy this is a threefer
alt text alt text alt text

@MrTimm All your creations look really, really good. Keep it up, seriously.

Wonder why it looks so good ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Great texture on that btw Tim, one of the best ones yet.

Link to image

My first ever attempt with making foam props. Still needs to be painted, but otherwise looking good so far :D

last edited by Sev

Looking good Sev, awesome for a first try! Can I ask how you made them? I've always thought about trying to make different props and what not before but I just never know how to approach doing it...

Those look sweet! nice work sev

@Whitehalomango said in Show off what you can do!:

Looking good Sev, awesome for a first try! Can I ask how you made them? I've always thought about trying to make different props and what not before but I just never know how to approach doing it...

Yeah sure. These props are based on the ones made by a guy called Andrew DFT. What's good about his ones is that he has video tutorials and templates for you to follow, showing you how he makes them. The videos with the phrase "How To:" at the beginning of the title are the tutorials.

last edited by Sev