How do I install McAFee antivirus on My PC?

I’m using a computer system for my official tasks. I want to protect my computer system, necessary files, and folders from virus attacks, hence I want to install McAFee antivirus on my computer system. I want to install McAFee antivirus software using mcafee.com/activate. I don’t have experience for installing McAFee antivirus software, so I am getting stuck in the mid of the procedure. I need to open this website in the preferred browser and sign in with the account. And enter 25 digit mcafee.com/activate product key code. After that, I go to the process “log into McAfee account with the right credentials. Then, I have to click on “Submit, and select country and language” button. When logged in, I can download the setup file in the downloading folder. After this step, I am getting stuck in completing the procedure. Hence, I am asking from anyone to share the easy ways to complete the installation process of McAFee antivirus on my computer system.

last edited by kevinrudy12

Hi,
I used McAfee in my old laptop but free version and i didn't have any problem, recently i bought my new laptop through Christmas shopping deals 2020, Still I didn't install any antivirus yet, can you little explain me, what is the difference between free version vs premium?

Hi,
I am Jackie from Australia, and I love online shopping. During my research at Victoria University where I completed the Human resource management Degree. I learned that people bought heaps through utilizing these coupons. I tried myself too and found out that coupons really help to save up to 40% of the total cost and are available for many users at many places where we get ample discounts on our regular buy like Nike, shoes, clothes, Gym, fashion, health & beauty. lol. Most of all, the business of mails went to spike at sky height. People started saving on the deals for saving on my mail for free mailing through shopmate. Although, I am such am a freebee lover! Check out some from Dominos Vouchers, Amazon Australia Promo code, maps, Shopmate and Youtube Tv Promo Code are the best verified from Shaw Academy.
Thanks

Helping you save big from your pocket, Savackers gives you the opportunity to get high returns while spending the least through coupon codes Australia.