Gravity well issue

About 40 minutes into a game and I encounter this....The ships don't jump to the next planet they just do this? This happened to me once last patch.

0_1494180924444_20170507140117_1.jpg

I've encountered the same thing, i'm working on posting my save as well, because if you don't post your save they can't help properly...

I just got the update Yesterday, and its doing the exact same thing. in addition, it wont let me travel to some planets/asteroids. Whats goin on?

Yea...it makes the game unplayable for me...I don't remember it being this bad last patch

The American network of home repair retail stores, Local Hardware store, is conducting a client satisfaction survey to get valuable input from their consumers and to continuously improve the level of service they offer. The primary objective is to obtain valuable data, and in return, it offers amazing rewards. If you are a customer and have recently visited one of the chain's locations, you may answer some questions by going to the website Homedepot.com/survey. The company will then offer you the opportunity to receive a $5,000 gift card as compensation for your participation.

To take part, go to mcdvoice.com, the official McDonald's website, which may be accessed here. After you've visited the website, select the language you wish to utilize.
Next, enter the survey code that was found printed on the receipt from McDonald's. In any case, enter the accurate visit durations and click the start button if you can't find the survey code on the receipt.

As soon as the feedback is properly submitted and your personal information is included, you will earn one sweepstakes entry. You may enter to win a $1000 gift card with The Publix Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes. Ten $1000 gift cards will be given to the first ten winners. It is going to be distributed as a check. PublixSurvey

By taking part in the Krogerfeedback Survey at Krogerfeedback.com, you get a great chance to express your ideas and feelings on your most recent visit to a Kroger store. In addition to helping the business enhance its offerings and clientele's experience, your insightful input entitles you to 50 gasoline points as a thank you for your time and work.

Would you like to use your streaming device to view the CNN headline news? To access CNN's 24-hour cable news coverage of the US on your streaming device, simply turn on CNN. You may watch on-demand news, programs, interviews, brief clips, and more on CNN (Cable News Network). CNN is compatible with most major app stores. To view all of the on-demand material, you need to activate Cnn.com/activate. CNN may be accessed with merely a TV provider subscription, just as other services.

Every review submitted through Lowe's Incentivized Review Programme will bear an Incentivized Review badge. Reviews published through the Lowe's Incentivized Review Programme are not influenced, edited, or changed by Lowe's.[Lowes Survey Win $500 Rewards] (https://lows-survey.org/
)