Recommendations Needed for Reliable Notary Services in Los Angeles

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for some advice and recommendations for reliable notary services in the Los Angeles area. I have a few important documents that need notarization, and I want to ensure I choose a reputable service.

Here are a few specifics:

Location: Preferably in or around downtown LA, but I'm open to other areas if the service is highly recommended.
Type of Documents: Legal documents, including power of attorney and real estate forms.
Availability: Would need evening or weekend availability due to my work schedule.
Price: I'm looking for reasonable rates, but quality and reliability are my top priorities.
If you have any personal experiences or know of any trusted notaries, please share your recommendations. Any tips on what to look for in a notary service would also be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance for your help!

I recently had to get some documents notarized in Los Angeles and found a few good options that might work for you.

The UPS Store Los Angeles: Many UPS Store locations offer notary services. I used the one in Los Angeles, CA(3336 S. La Cienega Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90016), and the notary was professional and efficient. They also have evening and weekend hours, which should fit your schedule. Prices are reasonable, and you can call ahead to confirm availability.

Notary Public Center: Located at 5482 Wilshire Blvd, this center has a good reputation for reliable service. They are open late on weekdays and also have weekend hours. I found their staff to be knowledgeable and accommodating.

Mobile Notary Services: If you prefer the convenience of having a notary come to you, there are several mobile notary services in LA. One that I used was LA Mobile Notary Services. They are flexible with timing and can meet you at your home or office, which might be useful given your busy schedule.

AAA Offices: If you’re a AAA member, many AAA offices provide notary services for free or at a reduced rate for members. The AAA branch at 2601 S Figueroa St has a notary service, and their hours are quite accommodating.

When choosing a notary, make sure to check their credentials and reviews online. It’s always a good idea to call ahead and confirm their availability, especially if you need the service on short notice.

Hope this helps, and good luck with your documents!