Forerunner Artstyle Discussion

The forums have been pretty dead for a while so I'm hoping to spark a little bit of discussion on some things Halo.

Over the years the design of the Forerunners has shifted significantly. During the Bungie days the forerunners changed from having simple geometric shapes to having much more depth and varying their palette of geometry to include much more angular and organic shapes as well as varied colors.

With Halo 4 343 made the Forerunners in an all new light than anything bungie ever did, giving them an ultra advanced look, floating architecture and a certain angularity, a look that fit more with many of the feats described in the extended universe than the original trilogy. Some people hate this look, swearing to Bungies old style, some love it and others see it as a much needed addition to the forerunner artstyle rather than a replacement.

Where do you stand? Do you love the new artstyle? Hate it? What do you think the Forerunners should look like? feel like?

Post your thoughts below, keep it civil and have fun.

I personally like the style, for one if the Forerunners where such an advanced civilization why not be able to do some of the things to their bodies and skeletal structures that 343 depicts? They were said to have reached the highest tier of their race according to the cannon. Everything about them could be so different and awe inspiring from anything people would come to expect in them. I do not like everything 343 is doing with halo, but the art styles they are rendering are still pretty superb from what I have seen come from their studios.

I feel like the more geometric style of Bungie suits the Forerunners better, however I'm not against floaty bits.

I personally am kind of torn on the topic of Forerunner design. On one hand the Bungie era forerunner artstyle is i c o n i c and sort of portrays the mystery and lack of life that the race embues. But the 343 designs kind bring the technology and complexities of the forerunners to light in a more realistic sense.

Like how in the books the Forerunners were portrayed as having lots of micro slipspace bubbles, dyson spheres inside of impossibly small points on a planet entirely made of sentinels, rooms that had strange ways of traversing them to actually progress without being trapped in a temporal reference frame. Lots of time, gravity and robotics.

But in more recent books became weird things like walls that absorbed you in weird ways to enter an unknown room, strangely specific gene seeds, and giant knife robots that EMP planets.

I prefer the old style for its iconic feel and simplicity but I also kind of see sense in the new styles, fitting moreso with the descriptions of the rates and the technological advancement of them as a race.

i think that the way the forunner have been designed is good on both bungi and 343 I am just hoping that when they become a playable faction in the mod ( if they become a playable faction) they are given a very good portrayal and I hope that they are made lore accurate meaning I hope that they are op to hell

I'm honestly mixed. One thing I like about the 343 style are, to an extent, the lights. During Bungie's era, the Forerunners were dead. Majority of their tech wasn't having too much of an effect on the galaxy as a whole outside of the Covenant & UNSC adapting some of the tech for their own.

After Halo 4, with the awakening of the Prometheans & the Didact, it's like the Forerunners are still dead but their powers are reemerging. The previously lethargic tech is being revitalized, with more power visibly rushing through them.

Now that doesn't mean I think it's all great as the lights can be absolutely BLINDING. As for the physical assets themselves, I'm honestly not a fan. There's so much visual noise going on, wit takes away from any sense of majesty. The pillars of Requiem, that absolutely gorgeous scene in the second mission of H4 right before we grab a Warthog, is a fine balance between the classic style & a reawakening theme. The Guardians I hold as exactly NOT what to do.

Be approachable and natural while using an appropriate language register (avoid informal language). "Welcome to the thesis defence on Dissertation PowerPoint Presentation help Following that, introduce yourself by name and provide a brief description of your background and occupation. Remember to say "thank you for coming!"

Currently, every subject that is taught to students includes an online assignment that must be completed. I am aware of a fantastic website where students can receive the best assistance from skilled Write My Assignment. I've chosen to hire a pro to write my paper because they offer the greatest writing services.

Seems quite great platform for getting any information, actually I am looking to watch Qatar vs Ecuador live stream, and found Vpnsports, which is recommended one of the member I got here.

When enrolling in online courses, students frequently try to juggle a number of obligations at once. They must spend hundreds of hours finishing their online classes, completing homework assignments, taking quizzes and tests, passing final exams, and managing their personal and stressful jobs on top of everything else. By offering you an all-in-one solution for take my online class for me, we relieve you of all this hassle and stress and make sure you succeed.

Academic inside has always proved to be available for our customers and we have never let our customers down. We make sure to provide our customers with the content they desire. Regardless of the stature of the work. Do My Dissertation

Have you played redactle today? One of the latest successes to come from the explosion of indie word games caused by Wordle is redactle game.

But in more recent volumes, unusual things have begun to appear, such as walls that may absorb you in unexpected ways in order to reach an undiscovered chamber, weirdly particular gene seeds, and huge knife robots that EMP worlds.
PM me: snow rider

Greetings everyone! I'm excited to welcome you into my artistic realm, where I'm eager to showcase the mesmerizing world of diamond painting. This incredible craft has captivated my creativity, offering a dazzling medium through which we can bring our artistic visions to life. Join me on this enchanting journey as we explore the wonders of diamond painting and unlock the boundless potential of our skills.

At Powergenx, we value quality and openness. Rc Pro Antium is rigorously tested and meets the highest industry standards to assure purity, potency, and safety. You can be confident that each scoop contains exactly what it promises premium-grade protein to power your fitness journey