The Great Migration

@sloosecannon Awesome. Reliable as always, thanks Sloose. This means it's time for me to get this CaW section set up!

Finally got my confirmation email!! I'm here :)

How does everyone like the layout? I think it's an interesting new look, albeit a bit confusing since I'm used to the standard linear top-down layout

@ryanenage said in The Great Migration:

How does everyone like the layout? I think it's an interesting new look, albeit a bit confusing since I'm used to the standard linear top-down layout

I am still sort of strugling with the new lay-out. My impression is that it seems to follow a trend, one that caters to mobile. I generally don't browse via mobile, so I can relate to your confusion. But with Sloose's help I am certainly getting the hang of it. It really helps that NoteBB has dutch translations. Nothing wrong with my english, but it just makes it that tad bit easier to get around fast.

@DGaius said in The Great Migration:

It really helps that NoteBB has dutch translations.

Oh, right, yeah I forgot that's a thing.

Yeah, that's gonna help a lot for our non-English speaking members :)

Hi everyone,
It's been pretty quiet recently and so I thought I'd check in to see if there was any progress going on behind the scenes...

There hasn't been thusfar. I myself am mostly pre-occupied with finding a job. It's kinda hard getting around without one. No idea where the other team members are, unfortunately. If you want you could get into the staff section or mention us in a chat, perhaps that'll get things going?

Hi Mechaman <33333333 lets get a new mech thread started

stupid question, could i have a link to the CaW mod?

i own Sins Rebellion and Empire at War, so Halo mods for boths sound sweet