The Official Status Thread

Ah Civilization, back to steal away countless hours. While I do have to admit it is a fantastic game, my enjoyment would be more so if the fucking game didn't keep randomly having every empire declare war on me, even those I haven't discovered! Hell, it even made me declare war on myself! How the fuck does that work? More importantly, how the fuck did they not find this bug when playtesting? And I thought our playtester team was lazy...

Sniff. Ah, that new Forum smell.

It took me three hours to fix my Vita today. I think that's more time than Sony spent supporting the thing.

I like the new post UI with the preview pane.

Hey Guys!

Anyone have any good game tips that aint Skyrim or the latest Civ game?

Morrowind and Civ5 :P.

Fuuuuuck it feels like just yesterday I wrote my birthday status on the old forum, and here we are again.

Just found http://halome.nu/

Pretty cool. Definitely a good use for a 2nd (or 3rd, or 4th) monitor!

If you ever wanted an animated desktop wallpaper you can get Dreamscape from Humble bundle for $1.

@sloosecannon said in The Official Status Thread:

Just found http://halome.nu/

Pretty cool. Definitely a good use for a 2nd (or 3rd, or 4th) monitor!

You could actually download some of those and set them as a wallpaper.

You guys should see about making a subtle SotP themed .dream file. I can't find any neat Halo ones.

I realized today that I literally have the job of Stanley from The Stanley Parable.

Is this the real life?

(fun, dont take to sirous pls)
Just a thought: What if Trumpf is a Ferengi in disguise?

• He is orange.
  • He always trys to maximise his profit.
  • He follows some wierd rules.
  • He ignores the enviroment (just take a look at Ferenginar)
  • He is worried that some of his bodyparts are not big enough (i know, normally they are worried about their ears, but maybe the real ferengi are more worried about the size of their hands?).
    (pls someone photoshop him to look like a ferengi, i bet it would look hilarious)

@KMS_chiefship said in The Official Status Thread:

(fun, dont take to sirous pls)
Just a thought: What if Trumpf is a Ferengi in disguise?

• He is orange.
  • He always trys to maximise his profit.
  • He follows some wierd rules.
  • He ignores the enviroment (just take a look at Ferenginar)
  • He is worried that some of his bodyparts are not big enough (i know, normally they are worried about their ears, but maybe the real ferengi are more worried about the size of their hands?).
    (pls someone photoshop him to look like a ferengi, i bet it would look hilarious)

Nice try, Hillary.

Don't you love staying up at night looking at awesome game merc you want but then realizing there is no plausible way of getting any of it because it is all hundreds of dollars and you have no way of making money, so you just fall into a confused state of hope that you may just be able to scrape up enough money to buy one or two things but at the same despair knowing that you will never be able to afford what you want...

I voted SoTP for MOTY, I did my part.
On an unrelated note, in Hearts of Iron IV, joining the Allies as Democratic Germany still allows you to invade Poland via the Focus Tree, not only will France be forced to watch, but they have to help too.

alt text
Heres a nicely labelled map.
The thing isn't working, what a cruel world.
link text

last edited by The Judge

Well, it seems Gitlab has had a massive screwup and is currently trying to recover what they can from the smoldering ruins.

So don't be surprised when commits and updates for the internal repository don't work at the moment.